Home Care allows clients to maintain a healthy and safe lifestyle in the comfort of their own home with the assistance of compassionate caregivers.
At Meridian Home Care, we understand that making the transition to Home Care can be overwhelming. We are dedicated to making the process as stress-free as possible by ensuring quality, compassionate care for our clients and their families. Each client is unique. This is why we take the time to listen and truly understand their needs and concerns. With this information, we create a customized care plan that incorporates particular care needs and long term health goals.
Our caregivers are trained and supervised by a Registered Nurse (RN)/ Certified Care Manager (CCM) who will also make drop-in Visits.
Our caregivers are hand picked and matched with your specific needs. All are specially trained to assist clients in their homes. They also have the dedication and reliability needed to provide healthcare services with the high standard of quality and commitment you and your family deserve. We understand your need to have confidence in the caregivers provided for you.
Our Caregivers Are Available For:
- Assistance with daily grooming and hygiene needs.
- Assistance with bathing and showering.
- Assistance with walking, mobility and prescribed exercises.
- Preparation of nutritious meals.
- Transportation to doctor appointments.
- Assistance in attending outside social events.
- Medication reminders.
- Perform light housekeeping and homemaker services.
- Respite care for family. (Giving your temporary relief of caretaking for your loved one full time).
All caregivers are thoroughly screened prior to being hired. This includes:
- Local criminal background check/National criminal background check
- DMV/License Bureau records clearance/Work authorization clearance
- Employer reference check/Relevant work experience
- TB screening/HEP B Vaccines
- Are employees with workers compensation insurance.
- Are bonded.
- Are trained and supervised by an RN Care Manager.